To celebrate the release of Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool, we’re pleased to bring you a guest post from author/journalist Greg Prato on how he came to be a Primus fan.
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Mr. Loverman
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Black Music
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Black Sheep Digit