To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: From the Crossroads of Crack and Rap
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Infinity Blues
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Silent Pictures
- Black Music
- Of Mule and Man