To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: From the Crossroads of Crack and Rap
Featured: Black Interest
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Game World
- I Am a Promise
- Around Harvard Square
- Jesus Boy
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature