To celebrate the release of Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool, we’re pleased to bring you a guest post from author/journalist Greg Prato on how he came to be a Primus fan.
Tag: Frizzle Fry
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Immune System
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Of Mule and Man
- Hello Sunshine
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Artificial Light
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature