Tupelo was sipping a Mickey’s in El Cortez when Mac and Porter came in from Fremont—a double endorsement for capital punishment as far as Tupelo was concerned, and the reason he had a glass eye . . .
Tag: Fremont East
Featured: Black Interest
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Black Music
- Black Marks
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Black Orchid Blues
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)