“Honey, I’m home.” Home to sulky silence, the absence of pounding footsteps, and the discordant music of two contentious nine-year-olds. I move through the eerie, foreboding silence toward her. Her—the mother of our children, and my wife of choice on most days . . .
Tag: Frederick K. Foote Jr.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Rock Star Digit
- The Worst Breakfast
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER