In my mind I could hear the phone ringing, but my eyes were fixated on the first page of a chapter in my thesis that needed work. All I could think about was how sick I was of that thesis. It all seemed pointless. None of the contents of this two hundred–page document was going to change the world in the slightest way . . .
Tag: four weeks
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Go Fish
- The Accidental Hunter
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Of Mule and Man
- Hello Sunshine
- The Worst Breakfast