Saturday, August 23rd marks the tenth anniversary of the Fort Greene Park Summer Literary Festival! The event begins at 2:00 PM at the Prison Ship Martyrs Monument.
Tag: Fort Greene Park Conservancy
Featured: Black Interest
- The Duppy
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- eel on reef
- Black Orchid Blues
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Lunatic
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- What Is Hip-Hop?