The sun faded on Paris as I headed to the 5th arrondissement on the 63 bus. I slipped in the back door, as drivers didn’t bother policing fares. My free ride took me over the Seine, to the Left Bank along Boulevard Saint Germaine and dropped me near Luxembourg Gardens. Down Rue Saint Jacques on foot, passed La Sorbonne, Le Pantheon, and finally onto the stool of a bar run by Aussies . . .
Tag: Formula One
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Infinity Blues
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Worst Breakfast
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- It’s Just a Plant
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- The Accidental Hunter
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature