The sun faded on Paris as I headed to the 5th arrondissement on the 63 bus. I slipped in the back door, as drivers didn’t bother policing fares. My free ride took me over the Seine, to the Left Bank along Boulevard Saint Germaine and dropped me near Luxembourg Gardens. Down Rue Saint Jacques on foot, passed La Sorbonne, Le Pantheon, and finally onto the stool of a bar run by Aussies . . .
Tag: Formula One Coke
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- The Worst Breakfast
- Censorship Now!!
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Hello Sunshine
- What Is Punk?
- Will Work for Drugs
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Lessons in Taxidermy