Welcome to Akashic in Good Company, a regular feature where Akashic spotlights the remarkable people and places in today’s publishing industry. Over the past fifteen years, Akashic has worked with an amazing array of talented, hard-working, committed people and Akashic would not be the company it is today without their help and advice along the way. This week’s installment features a conversation between Akashic’s managing editor Johanna Ingalls and Alison Powell, Bookstore Curator, The Oxford Exchange, Tampa, FL.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Letters to Kurt
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- The Accidental Hunter
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- What Is Punk?