Are you ready? Here’s a bottle of water, just a sip will do. What’s that? Oh yes, my name of course, how rude of me. Well, that’s actually an interesting question, I have a few. There’s Edward, or Molly. Or Mandy. Me, I like Mandy—because I came and I gave without taking! Sorry, bad joke. Though somewhat true. It’s nice to finally meet you. Of course, you want to know more about me . . .
Tag: first datE
Featured: Black Interest
- Home: Social Essays
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Tales of the Out & the Gone