“Don’t like it! Don’t like it!” the tiny human shouted at me.
The Paci Pirate covets pacifiers. Binkies. Numnums . . . what have you.
I knew I had made a mistake in thinking I could leave my children unattended for even one minute!
Dear Afternoon Nap . . .
It is hard to explain about staring at people.
For my daughter, “Shit!” became the Shit . . .
You got me. I sometimes steal away into McDonald’s with my nine year old, and we share a large fry. . .
It started when she was quite young. . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Getting It Right
- The Warmest December
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- eel on reef
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Around Harvard Square
- A Simple Distance
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop