Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Tag: Feminist Press
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
Congratulations to Jennifer Baumgardner, who has been named Publisher/Executive Director of The Feminst Press!
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Marks
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Game Don’t Change
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Warmest December