Jack MacHugo took a swig of Hammerhead Amber and said, “You’ll pay me and you’ll fucking like it, even if you have to sell off your precious . . .” He choked as his beer went down the wrong pipe, but Stan Mulalap knew J-Mack was about to say piss hole, the term he always used for the island’s ancient doughnut-shaped stone money. The worthless sot always repeats himself, thought Mulalap. Like a parrot with Alzheimer’s . . .
Tag: Federated States of Micronesia
Featured: Black Interest
- Loving Donovan
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Lunatic
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Gomer’s Song
- The Game Don’t Change
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- The System of Dante’s Hell