Jack MacHugo took a swig of Hammerhead Amber and said, “You’ll pay me and you’ll fucking like it, even if you have to sell off your precious . . .” He choked as his beer went down the wrong pipe, but Stan Mulalap knew J-Mack was about to say piss hole, the term he always used for the island’s ancient doughnut-shaped stone money. The worthless sot always repeats himself, thought Mulalap. Like a parrot with Alzheimer’s . . .
Tag: Federated States of Micronesia
Featured: Black Interest
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Trinidad Noir
- A Tall History of Sugar
- May Digit
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor
- The Darkest Hearts
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung