If you’re the type of person whose eye twitches when someone bookmarks a page by folding the corner, let your spouse be the one to read to the baby.
Apparently my five year old daughter told her kindergarten teacher that if she ever gets married she’s going to walk down the aisle to AC/DC’s “Hells Bells.”
Most men will not read this. Men don’t want to read about other men’s parenting experiences.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Sheep Digit
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Loving Donovan
- A Tall History of Sugar
- A Simple Distance
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Not for Everyday Use
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean