None of the men in my wife’s family ever changed a diaper. Not one. Not ever.
Most men will not read this. Men don’t want to read about other men’s parenting experiences.
As one of the more common breeds of spineless parents I am a huge fan of giving in the demands of my two-year-old. She’s an F5 cyclone of a girl full of wildly fluctuating emotions and I’m the house made out of straw.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Book of Harlan
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Lost Canyon
- eel on reef
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Anna In-Between
- A Simple Distance
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Gathering of Waters
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set