She knew she was not his first. The concrete room contained evidence of several that had been here before her: photos, locks of hair, single earrings, fingernails . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- What Is Punk?
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Silent Pictures
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- The Failure
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Letters to Kurt
- Jerusalem Calling
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!