Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Erika Goldman, publisher and editorial director of Bellevue Literary Press!
Tag: Erika Goldman
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Lotus
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- A Simple Distance
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- What Is Hip-Hop?