I was running a dust cloth across the top of the glass display case housing my most prized first editions—Hammett’s The Dain Curse and Christie’s Perilat End House among them—when the bell above the door jingled and a middle-aged man stepped into my used bookshop in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood. His cashmere trench coat made me hopeful for a big sale, but the ratty Yankees cap and knockoff sunglasses he didn’t remove gave me pause . . .
Tag: Erik Arneson
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Drawing Autism
- Hello Sunshine
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Censorship Now!!
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Jerusalem Calling