Even though it was June, the entire island was still engulfed in a soft gray mist like a widow’s mane, and I felt it caress my face with curiously skeletal fingers as I stepped gingerly down the shaky gangway they provided for foot pedestrians . . .
Tag: Elvis Presley
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Accidental Hunter
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Silent Pictures
- Censorship Now!!
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Of Mule and Man
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Will Work for Drugs