I liked cooking meat over coals outside on the patio barbeque for the taste and the smoky flavor and of course less kitchen mess.
Molly wants to swing, so I pick her up and thread her legs through the vinyl harness. I shove her off, and she wheee’s, yawing to one side. It’s higher than I push her with other parents around. But we have the park to ourselves, for now.
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Jesus Boy
- Move the Crowd
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Getting It Right
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Even in Paradise
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung