Your eyes widen, heart clenches, fingers dig tightly into the pliable steering wheel cover, and you stomp on the brakes, your quadriceps forcing the pedal down as far as it’ll go, and the heavy, heavy SUV swerves and fishtails and pitches you forward, rubber shrieking, but it’s too late.
Tag: Driving out in the Woods
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Of Mule and Man
- The Immune System
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- It’s Just a Plant