Chris rattled his cigarette pack and placed it on the bar next to his Droid. He considered the cost of another cold beer and the cost of a fresh pack of smokes. He remembered pulling loosies out of a candy jar for a quarter each. Now it was hard to find loosies anywhere, and a pack of smokes in Brooklyn cost thirteen bucks. Even happy hour drinks at this old-school joint were expensive . . .
Tag: Downtown Brooklyn
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Letters to Kurt
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Hunters in High Heels
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Silent Pictures
- Censorship Now!!
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Black Music
- The Accidental Hunter
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene