Cold permeated. I’d been shaking uncontrollably, teeth rattling, for the better part of an hour; every time I’d try to make myself stop, the shaking would multiply by an exponent and my mind would wander off somewhere else . . .
Tag: Doom Desire
Featured: Black Interest
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Gomer’s Song
- Becoming Abigail
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Praise Song for the Butterflies