Cold permeated. I’d been shaking uncontrollably, teeth rattling, for the better part of an hour; every time I’d try to make myself stop, the shaking would multiply by an exponent and my mind would wander off somewhere else . . .
Tag: Doom Desire
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- The Failure
- Drawing Autism
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- The Accidental Hunter
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World