Several years ago I lived in Las Cruces, New Mexico, forty miles from Ciudad Juárez, which at the time was the most dangerous city on the planet. I was in the middle of writing my novel, Sunland, and took long drives whenever I needed to think . . .
Tag: Don Waters
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Demons in the Spring
- I Love You Too
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- The Failure
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene