The cop listened. He pulled it together long enough to ask the caller to repeat himself. “It’s not funny. It’s theft. Someone took a porta potty!” . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Warmest December
- Haiti Noir
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn