Full disclosure was the term they used. Before I moved my family, my life, everything. It’s an easy job really, being sheriff. Quiet most nights. Some drunks, wife abusers, the occasional meth head. And the mutilations. We don’t expect you to solve them or anything, but you need to be aware . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Gomer’s Song
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Haiti Noir
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Mr. Loverman
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)