Rosalie took one look at the tarot cards this morning and gazed up at me. “Molly,” she said, “I need to get away from you.” Then she bolted down Psychic Alley.
That gesture, that tightening of the hand, such a simple thing, simple but it reassures me.
Featured: Black Interest
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- God Carlos
- Jesus Boy
- Black Orchid Blues
- Around Harvard Square
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Haiti Noir
- Song for Night