He stamped the snow off his boots, brushed it off the shoulders of his jacket, and hit his Stetson against his thigh, leaving small puddles where the snow hit the warm floor and melted. He looked around the bar and saw the only empty stool next to the guy that had been sitting in the row ahead of him on the bus. He took the seat . . .
Join Les Claypool and Larry LaLonde as they celebrate the release of Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool, the definitive oral history of Primus compiled by journalist and author Greg Prato. On Thursday, September 18th, at 7:00 PM, stop by Tattered Cover (2526 E. Colfax Ave.) in […]
Cow town? Fuck. You could call it that till the crows came home, still didn’t make it true. Maybe once, long before that pissant reporter had even been born. Shit, nowadays, Denver was further from cow town than anyone on the squad was from ever solving this case . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Game Don’t Change
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Book of Harlan