In honor of Autism Awareness Month, today we’re very pleased to feature the work of two artists diagnosed with autism: Dennis Liew and Kimberly Gerry Tucker.
Tag: Dennis Liew
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Of Mule and Man
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- What Is Punk?