“Honey, I’m home.” Home to sulky silence, the absence of pounding footsteps, and the discordant music of two contentious nine-year-olds. I move through the eerie, foreboding silence toward her. Her—the mother of our children, and my wife of choice on most days . . .
Tag: Demon Children
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Black Music
- The Accidental Hunter
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Hello Sunshine
- From a Basement in Seattle
- What Is Punk?
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature