Drifting author Katia D. Ulysse welcomes us to 2017 with a touching look back at who we lost in 2016, and a moving call to face the new year with love and thanks.
Tag: David Bowie
Read Mouths Don’t Speak author Katia D. Ulysse’s tribute to David Bowie.
Featured: Black Interest
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- The Hungered One
- The Book of Harlan
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor
- Black Orchid Blues
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)
- The Roving Tree
- Black Music
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life