Angie made Ed jealous, but there wasn’t much he could do about it. She loved to drink and flirt. Drugs too, if somebody else was buying. But after Katrina it was different. Most of the bars were closed, most of the men gone to Baton Rouge, Houston, who knew where . . .
Tag: Dark Carnival
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Around Harvard Square
- The Warmest December
- Black History Digit
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- eel on reef
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Black Marks