He sold the Ludington townhouse at a loss, bought the cabin east of Manistee for a steal. Bankruptcy. Someone’s loss, his gain. He was a wheeler-dealer. Also a ladies’ man. When women discovered he was single, they pouted their lips, batted their eyes . . .
Tag: D.S. Levy
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- The Immune System
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Jerusalem Calling
- Artificial Light
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Censorship Now!!
- Go the Fuck to Sleep