The light dripping out of the few remaining lit windows coagulated in the humidity. From the playground, Rachael watched as the houses went dark. The small bag at her feet didn’t move at all and shadows turned to wax against everything they touched. Unlit porches and the bricks buckled in the sidewalks like crowded teeth and the weatherworn all shined with night . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Rock Star Digit
- What Is Punk?
- The Worst Breakfast
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Silent Pictures
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- The Jesus Lizard Book