Dear Afternoon Nap . . .
Peter stood over the bathroom sink, checking in the mirror to be sure that the lines of his suit were straight. Assuring himself he looked as good as circumstances permitted, he leaned over the sink and rubbed a smooth beach stone between his hands. Seventy-three days ago he would have used water, but now their community had strict water usage policies . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Lost Canyon
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Black History Digit
- Bedrock Faith
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The Lunatic