Melvin Van Peebles was recently featured in the New York Times. His artwork is being displayed at an exhibition at the Strivers Gardens Gallery in New York through November 7th, 2013.
Tag: Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
Watch famed author, actor, and director Melvin Van Peebles’s official welcome video inaugurating the brand-new Akashic website.
Featured: Black Interest
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Getting It Right
- A Million Aunties
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)