Fast Freddy died slow. He’d been on his way out for damn near two decades. In most respects he’d died with Lucky . . .
Tag: Coney Island
Kelleher ran towards Nathan’s, Coney Island’s legendary wiener wonderland. The Ukrainian’s final fetid breath was still stinging his nostrils . . .
Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- eel on reef
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Jesus Boy
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The White House
- The Duppy
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)