Fast Freddy died slow. He’d been on his way out for damn near two decades. In most respects he’d died with Lucky . . .
Tag: Coney Island
Kelleher ran towards Nathan’s, Coney Island’s legendary wiener wonderland. The Ukrainian’s final fetid breath was still stinging his nostrils . . .
Reed Farrel Coleman showed us a darker side of Coney Island with “Jump” for Mondays Are Murder. Now see Dylan Coleman’s original storyboard illustrations of the story.
Featured: Black Interest
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Black History Digit
- I Love You Too
- To Funk and Die in LA
- On the Way Back
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)