To celebrate the release ofCensorship Now!!, an uproarious new essay collection from cult music hero Ian F. Svenonius, we’re pleased to feature an excerpt from the book on how yuppies and NPR gentrified punk music.
Tag: college rock
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir
- Becoming Abigail
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Around Harvard Square
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)