To celebrate the release of Colaterales/Collateral by Dinapiera Di Donato, winner of the National Poetry Series’ Paz Prize for Poetry, we asked Ricardo Maldonado, the translator of Colaterales, to talk about his process and his experience with the collection.
Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hunters in High Heels
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Censorship Now!!
- Silent Pictures
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Hello Sunshine
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- I Love You Too
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Black Music