To celebrate the release of Colaterales/Collateral by Dinapiera Di Donato, winner of the National Poetry Series’ Paz Prize for Poetry, we asked Ricardo Maldonado, the translator of Colaterales, to talk about his process and his experience with the collection.
Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Gathering of Waters
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Angels’ Share
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Not for Everyday Use
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- May Digit
- I Love You Too