To celebrate the release of Colaterales/Collateral by Dinapiera Di Donato, winner of the National Poetry Series’ Paz Prize for Poetry, we asked Ricardo Maldonado, the translator of Colaterales, to talk about his process and his experience with the collection.
Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Accidental Hunter
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- eel on reef
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- I Love You Too
- She’s Gone
- Lost Canyon
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)