To celebrate the release of Colaterales/Collateral by Dinapiera Di Donato, winner of the National Poetry Series’ Paz Prize for Poetry, we asked Ricardo Maldonado, the translator of Colaterales, to talk about his process and his experience with the collection.
Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Featured: Black Interest
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Lost Canyon
- Prospero’s Daughter
- All or Nothing
- She’s Gone
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- On the Way Back
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises