To celebrate the release of Colaterales/Collateral by Dinapiera Di Donato, winner of the National Poetry Series’ Paz Prize for Poetry, we asked Ricardo Maldonado, the translator of Colaterales, to talk about his process and his experience with the collection.
Stephanie Stio discusses the creation of the Paz Prize for Poetry and the selection of the prize’s inaugural winner, Dinapiera Di Donato’s Colaterales/Collateral.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Becoming Abigail
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Black Sheep Digit
- The Angels’ Share
- The Darkest Hearts
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Duppy
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity