I left Los Angeles and moved to Long Beach, California, because I thought it’d be less cold—I don’t mean the temperature, I mean the atmosphere, the lack of caring, the judgment, the sheer disdain for those who haven’t made it. I escaped LA, but not the hell that it is to be a homeless woman . . .
Tag: Class Warfare
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Marks
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Haiti Noir
- She’s Gone
- The Family Mansion
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children