The moon rose this night as it had done in the days, months, and years before, as it would tomorrow and the night after that if life remained, but this night was different.
Tag: Christopher Columbus
To celebrate the release of The Family Mansion, Hirsh Sawhney asks Anthony C. Winkler about his writing process; what he thinks should be required reading for people interested in the Caribbean; and why writing screenplays is so different than writing a novel.
Featured: Black Interest
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- The Darkest Hearts
- Anna In-Between
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Around Harvard Square
- eel on reef
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America