“Mr. Funderburke, I think I may be a psychotic serial killer.”
Tag: Chris Chan
“Mr. Funderburke, I think my cousin is trying to kill me.”
Old Mr. Willman’s head twitched, and with some difficulty he pointed an arthritic finger at the gigantic oak tree with the peeling bark. . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Haiti Noir
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set