To celebrate the release of New-Generation African Poets (Tatu), a new limited-edition chapbook box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Tag: Chris Abani
To celebrate the release of Eight New-Generation African Poets, a new limited-edition poetry box set, we’re pleased to feature the introduction from editors Kwame Dawes and Chris Abani.
Congratulations to Manila Noir contributor Gina Apostol, who has been named a recipient of the 2013 PEN Open Book Award!
Every Friday, the Akashic team highlights industry news, reviews, and features from around the web. This week’s roundup comes to you from Akashic publicist Kate Bogden and intern Deanna Hoffmann.
Chirs Abani’s breathtaking novella, Becoming Abigail, is a February selection of Amazon’s Kindle Monthly: 100 Books for $3.99 or less. From now until February 28, the kindle edition of Becoming Abigail is available for only $2.99. Abani’s novella is also featured in this month’s Akashic Digit: Digitial Excerpts from the Akashic Catalog.
You might be interested in:
- The Ravenous Audience
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Gomer’s Song
- eel on reef
- Controlled Decay
- Auto Mechanic’s Daughter
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Becoming Abigail
- The Lesser Tragedy of Death
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Black History Digit
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Song for Night
- to be hung from the ceiling by strings of varying length