To celebrate the release of Lost Canyon, we’re pleased to bring you a spotlight on Children’s Institute, Inc., a nonprofit organization for which author Nina Revoyr serves as executive vice president and chief operating officer.
Tag: Children’s Institute Inc.
Featured: Black Interest
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Duppy
- Loving Donovan
- May Digit
- She’s Gone
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Black History Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life