Get 50% off WHAT IS PUNK? — and all other titles! — through 11:59pm Sunday, 1/3/2016, using code HOLIDAY15 at checkout!
Tag: children’s books
Everyone agrees: Eric Morse and Anny Yi’s What Is Punk? is a fun and informative way for all ages to learn the history of punk! Check out these behind-the-scenes looks at how illustrator Anny Yi brought her vision to life.
New Books for Young Readers!
As Chessy slowly approached Thomas’s house, he offered up his usual fervent litany: that Thomas’s mother or father wouldn’t answer the door, and if they did, the strained, obligatory small talk would somehow be less excruciating than usual. But fortune was smiling on him this evening—Thomas was perched right outside. For now, at least, the parents could be avoided . . .
Welcome to Akashic in Good Company! This week, take a walk through Addendum Books, the great new bookstore in St. Paul, MN with a young adult focus!
Featured: Black Interest
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- May Digit
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Black Orchid Blues
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Angels’ Share
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Loving Donovan
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises