To celebrate the release of The Family Mansion, Hirsh Sawhney asks Anthony C. Winkler about his writing process; what he thinks should be required reading for people interested in the Caribbean; and why writing screenplays is so different than writing a novel.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Go Fish
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Will Work for Drugs
- It’s Just a Plant
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- What Is Punk?
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool