This happened at the Market Street garage . . .
I sat on a railroad tie along the driveway, with my bad leg stretched out in front of me and the bike wheel across my lap. After deflating the tube, I worked the tool around and peeled the tire out of the rim. I kept having to stop to wipe the sweat from my eyes . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- I Love You Too
- Demons in the Spring
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Of Mule and Man
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Hello Sunshine
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- What Is Punk?