I was halfway through a draft of a blistering sermon on Romans 1:18 when I was startled by a scratching at my office door. My staff and parishioners knew to leave me alone on Thursday afternoons. I looked up to see a vision in turquoise . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Mr. Loverman
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Trinidad Noir
- Home: Social Essays
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Prospero’s Daughter
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)