It’s all been falling apart now for the last eight days—I needn’t mention the other times. I don’t think they’re important. Silly thing, really: I picked a basket of cherries, pit them, and went to put them in the freezer—pie, I’m thinking—and they dropped all over the floor. I stared at them down there and got down and punched the floor, screaming something (I didn’t think it was important to remember). Then I went to bed for eight days . . .
Tag: Charles Parness
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Letters to Kurt
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Black Music
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- The Accidental Hunter
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Censorship Now!!
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle